dima wrote:
> gemvdi.exe are present in GEMSYS directory on X:, but manualy exe file also
> cannot be started because "Bad command or filename".

This is very strange.  I would like to work out why this is happening,
and I am afraid that means asking you more questions.

Would it be possible for you to remove OpenGEM/XM from your system, and
download OpenGEM 6 Development 2
(http://gem.shaneland.co.uk/downloads/OpenGEM6Dev2.zip)?  I would like
to test if "normal" OpenGEM works on your machine when it uses SUBST.

Shane

--
Shane Martin Coughlan
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]