On 5/6/06, Johnson Lam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Johnson,

You are free to post this on FD-Devel.   They should see it.

Johnson, I would highly recommend to not repost these e-mails
publicly, because they are quite upsetting and completely uncalled
for. If Jack says he doesn't want flame wars, then don't start them. This e-mail is certainly one that I would consider liable to start
one.

--
Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change
color and fall from the trees.

See ya