Oleg O. Chukaev schreef:
> FreeDOS, like most DOSes, does not have its own resident calculator.
> TSR calculator is a very useful tool for DOS users and programmers.
> Therefore, I wrote the FreeDOS Resident Calculator (FDRC) -- TSR
> calculator with 32-bit arithmetical/logical operations, reverse
> polish notation, history, and others features. FDRC is an open
> source program, distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL.
> You can download FDRC here: <http://sourceforge.net/projects/fdrc/>.

Most promising indeed. Thanks for a beautiful piece of software.
I've not checked yet though if there's a simple commandline mode, like
"fdrc 2 * -2" with output -4
That makes "SET /E" usefull in FreeDOS ("fill environment variable with
output of the program".

Gotta experiment myself if the TSR's default hotkey is handy or not.

Bernd