Hi!

19-Фев-2007 18:26 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Oleg O. Chukaev) wrote to
<freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net>:

OOC> FreeDOS, like most DOSes, does not have its own resident calculator.
OOC> TSR calculator is a very useful tool for DOS users and programmers.
OOC> Therefore, I wrote the FreeDOS Resident Calculator (FDRC) -- TSR
OOC> calculator with 32-bit arithmetical/logical operations,

     Not enough (because _complete_ calculator should support both
programmers integer calculations _and_ non-integer arithmetic). Most
convenient (in sense of non-integer arithmetic results) calculator, which I
seen, was NDOS' [EMAIL PROTECTED] opeartor.

OOC> reverse
OOC> polish notation,

     Useful only for experienced programmers and/or in case of very limited
resources. Not convenient for end users.