Hi Basudeb,

> Is there an ASPI driver for FreeDOS? Where can I get it?

I would normally download the Adaptec drivers, they contain
an ASPI driver.

> Also, where can I get the specs of that driver so that I can
> write a program and access a SCSI hard disk?

You should not normally need a driver for that: Most SCSI
controllers come with int 13 BIOS support, which means
that the harddisk looks like any normal harddisk for DOS.

I myself only use the Adaptec driver in combination with
USB drivers, because the USB drivers make the USB disks
(memory sticks...) visible as ASPI devices and I need an
ASPI driver to give the ASPI devices a DOS drive letter.

So you have 2 drivers:
SCSI - ASPI and ASPI - DOS. Having an open source version
of the latter would be nice. You can probably find a des-
cription in Ralf Browns Interrupt List which you can either
download as zip from www or read online. There is a lot of
information about all sorts of BIOS and DOS related things
in there, so just download the whole thing :-).

Eric