I have ubuntu linux and freedos 1.2.2.0 and am using xdosemu.

Can I cut text from a linux document and paste it into the
freedos/Xdosemu "dos in a box" window?

If I can how do I paste it into the window?

On this system shift+cntrl+v usually pastes into a terminal window but
that does not work with the dos in a box window. Cntrl+v does not work
either and there is no menu with the "dos in a box" window to allow a
paste from a menu item.

Thanks again for an excellent ap however.
                       Bonnie Dalzell, MA
mail:5100 Hydes Rd ---- Hydes MD USA 21082-----EMAIL:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

freelance anatomist, vertebrate paleontologist, writer, illustrator, dog

Editor Net.Pet Online Animal Magazine  - http://www.netpetmagazine.com
HOME http://www.qis.net/~borzoi/          BUSINESS http://www.batw.com