On 3/18/07, Bonnie Dalzell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have ubuntu linux and freedos 1.2.2.0 and am using xdosemu.
>
> Can I cut text from a linux document and paste it into the
> freedos/Xdosemu "dos in a box" window?
>
> If I can how do I paste it into the window?
>
> On this system shift+cntrl+v usually pastes into a terminal window but
> that does not work with the dos in a box window. Cntrl+v does not work
> either and there is no menu with the "dos in a box" window to allow a
> paste from a menu item.
>
> Thanks again for an excellent ap however.

On my Linux system, I was able to select text under Linux (left-click
& drag) and paste it into my "xdos" (XDOSEmu) window using
middle-click.  Depending on your system setup, "middle-click" may be
"click both left & right at the same time".

But Aitor is right - this is not really a FreeDOS issue.  If you have
problems/questions about DOSEmu or XDOSEmu, then the DOSEmu lists are
the right place to get help for that.

-jh