Hi,

Is there any way to set up manually all configurations for the COUTRY.SYS
settings? I mean, how could I decide exactly which character I want to use
for decimals, which for hundreds separator, how to display the date etc...?

I know that I can choose between various countries standards, but none of them
fills all my needs.

What I would like to have is: