On Wednesday 27 June 2007 19:54, Aitor Santamaría wrote:
> Once with the unstable kernel, you should create a "COUNTRY.SYS"-style
> file with the settings you want.

I understand that the only way to make FreeDOS changes date/time format is to
choose a contry code, or make its own COUNTRY.SYS file, right?
Then how can I edit the COUNTRY.SYS? I tried to open it in a text editor, but
it seems to be a regular binary file. Have it to be compiled with something?
Where can I find any how-to about creating COUNTRY.SYS files?

Best regards,
Mateusz Viste