I just downloaded and burned FDFULLCD.ISO.  I installed it on a rather
old machine: 1G P4.  I have trouble getting any DOS to boot on some late
model machines.

Bootable CD install stops at "Configuring through DHCP".

Someone else complained about this last November.  I don't find a response.

How can I determine what did not get installed because of this?

Is there a way to do an incremental install, that is, jump to a
particular install page?

The HDD does boot in that machine.

Ray