Christian Simonyi wrote:
> Probably my fault, but I did not find users guide on your site (except
> the faq). It would be nice to have one in the \DOC directory after
> installation.

I'm really sorry.  We don't have enough documentation right now.

> Would it be possible (is there anyone who have time to do this) to
> take a User Guide of a previous version of GEM as 'base' and rewrite
> it to be up-to date (I did not even find an earlier doc).

I think the main problem is time.  For me, I'm working about 10 hours
per day in my job.  I just don't have enough time to get things done.

For instance, OpenGEM 7 is ready for release...just about.  But I don't
have time to double-check everything, fix any last bugs and release it.

:(

Shane