Hi Shane

2007/9/13, Shane M. Coughlan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I'm really sorry.  We don't have enough documentation right now.

> > Would it be possible (is there anyone who have time to do this) to
> > take a User Guide of a previous version of GEM as 'base' and rewrite
> > it to be up-to date (I did not even find an earlier doc).
>
> I think the main problem is time.  For me, I'm working about 10 hours
> per day in my job.  I just don't have enough time to get things done.
>
> For instance, OpenGEM 7 is ready for release...just about.  But I don't
> have time to double-check everything, fix any last bugs and release it.
>
> :(
>
> Shane

Well, I understand.

We will than wait for the OpenGEM 7 release until you have time.
I will google for an older users guide and check what is still useful
of that and what changed; still a wiki might be helpful until someone
(better knowing GEM than I) finds the time to collect knowledge into a
users guide.

(Thanks FreeDOS -I think- OpenGEM might get a larger publicity during
the next times, and a lot of users will bombard you with questions
similar to mine.)

Best regards,

Christian Simonyi

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]