Hi Marcos!

I'm really glad you are happy with FreeDOS. That's why I like to work
on FreeDOS - because there are people who still enjoy using it.

Have you been able to keep your FreeDOS installation up-to-date
yourself, by downloading newer versions of programs as we announce
them on the web site? Or are you running a "stock" 1.0 distribution?

See the other discussion thread about the FreeDOS updater program,
which (once it's finished) will help to keep your system running the
latest bugfixes.

Thanks for writing! :-)

-jh