I have just uploaded to ibiblio:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/util/system/clamavs.zip
(source)
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/util/system/clamavx.zip
(binary)
which contains a DOS port of ClamAV 0.92. Unlike previous ports, this
one contains four tools: clamconf, clamscan, freshclam, and sigtool.
Clamscan is tested and works well, and is compiled to support all
kinds of archives.  Because of my lack of internet connectivity,
freshclam is untested and I would appreciate testers.  If anyone has
internet working with FreeDOS, simply use fdpkg to install clamavx.zip
and run freshclam.  It should automatically find its configuration
file and download the latest database.  Also, I would like some input.
 Should a recent virus database be included in the package, or should
this be left to the user to download?

--
Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change
color and fall from the trees.

See ya