I may add a few commentes:

Video allways work with vesa, never had a problem

Network qorks 90% of the time. There is a disk NETBOOTDISK that installs
a PacketDriver that works on most machines (using NDIS2). I just had to
write a small batch file to copy the configured files do C: so that they
can called later.

SATA are fine allways, only a bit slow because we don't have a DMA
driver. SATA usialy are 5MB/s, IDE are 6MB/s and IDE+UDMA are 36MB/s

I don't use sound...

Alain