Hello. I am glad to help. :)

This: http://grub4dos.sourceforge.net/ seams to be the main website. You
could register at their mailing list:
I think the mailing list is one of the most official/English ways to
reach them.

Here: http://grub4dos.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Resource is a link
to the chinese forum.  You could also try registering with an Chinese
translator.

The English forum on boot-land seams more like a user to user help with
no official responses.

But I think the mailing list could be the best place. I hope you reach them.

I am already registered on their mailing list and could post it their
including your mail adress/project in public if you wish that.

best regards
Michael Reichenbach