From: Michael Reichenbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Freedos-user] FreeDOS project goals?
To: freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Monday, July 21, 2008, 9:09 PM

I like especially to see Jim's opinion here.

The question is what are the goals of the FreeDOS project and what not...

Is the goal to become only a 100 % MS-DOS replacement or also higher
goals? Like to become an alternative for desktop end users, a competitor
to windows/linux?

Do you consider big enhancements on the website?

Or do you want just to continue all like the current state?

Interesting questions to answer.

I am asking this because of a upcoming project called nevasca. It's
basically about to create a new operating system ("distro"), an
alternative to windows/linux. Currently everything is in planing and
discussing stage and about to talk with people likely to support the
project in any way.

The first homepage is http://www.nevasca.co.nr and the forum's website
is http://nevascaproject.proboards85.com