Alexandru Fira schrieb:
When will it be released ?

Maybe 2010 / 2011?

Honestly no idea. It seams currently everything in discussing/planing
state. Maybe there will be some process, maybe not. We will see.

For now I am not a member of the project. I am just discussing at their
board and offered some "public relations". I wanted to ask for the
FreeDOS goals anyway.

I could not find any downloads.

None yet.

-mr