Eric Auer schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> Okay. I would really like to use FreeDOS, preferrably the full-install CD,
>> and definitely with USB disk support. Problem is, the NIC in the computer I
>
> On modern PC, your BIOS already does USB disk support for you and DOS.

You mean USB legacy support (for storage)?
http://grub4dos.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/USB_booting#BIOS_USB_booting_.22standards.22

I haven't seen USB legacy support in much recent BIOS's, but therefore
more and more working USB booting implementations. Disadvantage of USB
booting: does not work if you want to boot from internal harddisk and
attach and additional USB, then you need a DOS USB driver.

regards,
-mr