I have PocketDOS installed on my PDA. It loads a bootable version of
FreeDOS from a floppy disk image. I'm having trouble figuring out where
AUTOEXEC.BAT and FDCONFIG.SYS are located on this disk. Where can I find it?

Second question: can anyone recommend a good text-based file manager
that uses few system resources? I've tried OpenGEM -- a graphical file
manager -- but it runs too slowly on my PDA.

Thanks!

-Mike