On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Robert Riebisch <r...@bttr-software.de>wrote:

> King InuYasha wrote:
>
> > HX Extender is not a very good Win32 console runner,
>
> Why do you think so?
>
> Robert Riebisch
> --
> BTTR Software
> http://www.bttr-software.de/

Because running Win32 console applications are not reliable in HX. I have a
few of them on my own FreeDOS machine, and they don't really run very well.
QEMU under HX isn't very good either, though the virtualization aspect kinda
messes with it anyway.

Being able to use HX to use graphical installers for any type of program in
DOS would be something I would like to see. HX with the GUI module can
barely run the oldest Win32 version of Inno Setup. It can also run NSIS 1.xx
somewhat as well. Though they are likely to crash when you select "Next"
button.