Hi Aitor,

>> Users apparently don't want
>> technical details on the Freedos-user list however.

> I don't think so: some want, some do not. The question is that
> currently there's no way to know about it. So I am almost decided to
> create that freedos-basic list, so that technical details can run here
> as usual.

The solution is much easier - discuss technical details on
freedos-devel and basic things on freedos-user as usual.

Maybe recently more people discussed technical details on
freedos-user because there is more activity there than on
freedos-devel? Of course this should not be a reason to
migrate threads or even start yet another list... ;-).

Eric