Hello,

I've been trying to get FreeDOS to boot up from a floppy and have been having
horrible troubles with it.  I downloaded the Odin floppy image.  I can get
Bochs v 2.3.7 to boot up that image so I know that it works.  But when I use
diskcopy to copy it to a real disk, I can no longer get Bochs to boot it, or
get a real machine to boot it up.  It goes until it says FreeDOS then stops
with a blinking underscore.

I have then tried to copy the bootsector to the correct location and then copy
in kernel.sys, autoexec.bat, and config.sys, which I understand are the only
required programs for it to run, and it doesn't run either, it hangs up in the
exact same place.

Thanks for any help in advance,
Brad