OK, no luck I just got to test it last night. Maybe I'm not setting it up
correctly or are missing drivers for DOS. Anyone familiar with the Diamond
Monster Sound MX400 PCI card? It uses the ESSCanyon3D chipset, so I'm
thinking I need a compatible PCI DOS driver for ESSCanyon3D. I'll post the
configurations used in the Autoexec.bat and Fdconfig.sys next, just wait.