 >> Are there any tiny free software games for FreeDOS?

 > Star Tetris by Narech Koumar http://st2.narechk.net/index_en.html

        Unfortunately, nowhere I see any explicit conditions under which
        it's to be available.  (And note that being freeware doesn't
        imply being free software.  Am I free to sell it? am I free to
        change it? or to borrow the code for a free software project? or
        for a proprietary one?)

 > (it advertizes DOG-BOX rather than FreeDOS ...)

        I'm somewhat proud that I've managed to obtain EGAint sources.
        Developed in 1989, that Tetris clone was released under the then
        current GNU GPL v1!

http://cd.textfiles.com/ems/emspro17/disk1/PASUTIL/EG0519S.ZIP

--
FSF associate member #7257