Hi,

On 11/24/10, charles <oble...@nerdshack.com> wrote:

> I have recently installed freedos 1.0 on my 486sx laptop.  I am now
> looking for a math coprocessor emulator that won't kill emm386. Any
> suggestions?

What apps are you trying to run? It might be easier to just find alternatives.

There's an old shareware (Q87?), but I don't remember if I ever tried
it. (And my 486 Sx desktop isn't hooked up right now and wouldn't be
easy without moving a lot of stuff around, sorry, so I can't directly
help test.)

ftp://ftp.sac.sk/pub/sac/utilmisc/q87_413.zip

I know DJGPP and OpenWatcom have their own emulators, so you don't
need a separate one for those.