> What he is looking for is a TSR which provides x87 emulation ...
right

> Best chance would probably is if any author of the EMM386 versions
> around here could comment and eventually work with him together to
> fix any incompatibilities...
as the original author:
goto EBAY, spend ~10 USD for really decent hardware
don't waste precious developer time

actually I have absolutely no idea where I should even start to
search for a computer without x87 ;)

of course, it *might* happen that one of the developers finds this
interesting. I don't.

Tom