From: James Collins <james.collin...@yahoo.com>
To: freedos-user <freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wed, Jan 12, 2011 10:02 am
Subject: [Freedos-user] Dhcp

Hello,
When I installed freedos, I have a MacBook pro running Mac os x snow
leopard, the install got hung up on dhcp configuration.

I tried several times where I entered the settings manually edited the
configuration file manual and chose the default with no luck.

Most everything else got installed, I was able to get to the c drive
etc., I went into the lynx directory and tried to start the lynx
executable. But it wouldn't start. My computer said no such directory,
even though the lynx file is an executable?

So I am wondering 1. Is there anyway to configure dhcp? Either by
reinstalling or setting it up now? 2. If I can't configure dhcp, why
did my computer say no such directory when I tried to launch lynx? Like
is dos installed properly?

Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone