Am 15.01.2011 18:10, schrieb Michael B. Brutman:
> On 1/15/2011 10:23 AM, Ulrich Hansen wrote:
>> The new ftpsrv app from mTCP works, but at least on my system seems to
>> have problems with showing correct DOS paths. For instance it shows
>> c:\ as "c:/\". So f.i. creating new directories in filezilla doesn't
>> work without manual correction.

> That's a Filezilla thing - Filezilla is too 'smart' to honor what my
> server is returning for the current working directory, and it's trying
> to fix the directory delimiters.

Unfortunately mTCP ftpsrv doesn't seem to work correctly with any
graphical FTP clients I tried.

In Filezilla file uploads are answered with a Error 550 Bad path.

The FireFTP plugin for Firefox connects with the same error message:
"550 "/C:": Bad path"
And when I try to upload a file I also get the 550 message.

gFTP didn't give me any directory listings at all.

Anyway, it is really great to have a new FTP-Server for DOS to
experiment with. I already tried ftpsrv32, NOS/EZ-NOS, quikserv,
Sockets ftpd and SwsSock ftpd and didn't really expect to see another
one. :-) Thanks!

regards
Uli