Hi all,

I'm trying to create a FreeDOS based netbootdisk.com bootdisk by
replacing IO.SYS/MSDOS.SYS/COMMAND.COM with FreeDOS kernel 2039 FAT32
and FreeCOM. But I found that INSTALL=tunz.com line in CONFIG.SYS
cause "TUNZ: Bad file table" or "TUNZ: Warning: Bad file CRC error"
with zero-ed file output, which do not happen in MS-DOS or Enhanced
DR-DOS. What's wrong actually and will developers fix this in the
future?

Best regards,
Roy