Hi Julio,

if I understand you correctly, you need:

- a CD/DVD-RW driver (or just a read-only driver, it does not
  matter then whether the disks are CD, CD-R, CD-RW or other)

Try UIDE for the hardware plus SHSUCDX for the filesystem...

They have verbose documentation but maybe somebody can give
a short example of what command you want in config/autoexec.

- a network driver for some "Atheros L2" 100mbps network card

What do you want to do with the network then? Browse the web,
using Arachne? I think that also contains a mini mail client?

Luckily there are some DOS networking gurus on this list :-)

Eric