A question mainly for those who use dos  alone and purely on your
machines.
Given the size of hard rives, using trusty pkip to create a set of backup
discs  is well not possible.
The nice thing about functional usb drivers is of course that one can attach
an external drive for this, and I guess? still use pkzip for the purpose?
I understand one can make an image too in dos.
After having a major hard drive scare today though, and with my use of a
dsl modem to a network having a a touch worried about security too, I am
asking how you do large backup work yourself now? say 3 gig or so?
Thanks,
Karen

  • [Freedos-... Karen Lewellen
    • Re: ... Bernd Blaauw
    • Re: ... Rugxulo
      • ... Karen Lewellen
        • ... Bernd Blaauw
        • ... Eric Auer
        • ... Dyster Robert (SANDWELL AND WEST BIRMINGHAM HOSPITALS NHS TRUST)
    • Re: ... escape
      • ... dos386
      • ... Rugxulo
        • ... Michael B. Brutman