Op 14-10-2011 0:55, Wayne Graves schreef:
> I can boot anything and I have a system in the corner that has 12 TB of
> disk on it which I can build anything on. I just want to know how to get
> a bootable USB up with freedos running and maybe this will do it, thanks.

The difficult way I used was using the HP Windows USB tool, including
MSDOS system files. Then already copy FreeDOS files, boot from USB, run
SYS C: and have FreeDOS installed.

Another way is to use the HP tool, then use SYSLINUX, then create a
SYSLINUX.CFG file to load a DOS diskette image by MEMDISK.
Boot from USB, get into Syslinux, select the disk image, boot it, and do
a SYS C:

I'm not entirely sure if WinImage can open a diskette image file and
alter size to fit USB drive followed by writing that changed size file
to the actual USB drive.

Goodluck with your endeavours :)