Mark,

> The way this post has degenerated I think demonstrates exactly what the
> original poster was trying to say ... Logic and analysis should be able
> to be demonstrated regardless of the language abilities of the poster.

My error, to have titled this thread "4th-Grade English", which did get
peoples' attention, but in the wrong way.   THANK YOU for your insight,
in the same sense as Captain Armstrong [in your 1980s "Anzacs" series],
who initially addressed his all-volunteer platoon by saying, "You shall
be treated as intelligent adults"!

Jack R. Ellis