Dear Freedos-user List !

On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 19:00:30 +0000 (GMT) I wrote :

> Hi FreeDOS users and developers !
> This is my first time posting to these lists, I hope I'm
> not breaking etiquette in the act.

It's been a few days and I'm surprised my first mail hasn't been acknowledged
in any way, let alone answered; strange, I've been part of various lists
before, usually 'newbies' are greeted rather than ignored altogether. So I'll
reiterate and articulate the above question just in case it was not clear :
have I done something wrong ? should I try posting to the "kernel" or
"developers" lists instead ?

> My question/request is about accepting larger sector sizes
> for hard disks (whether ATA, USB or otherwise connected).

In other words, this is asking what the plan is for the FreeDOS kernel to be
able to mount mass storage devices having 4 kilobytes per sector ?

As said in previous message,
> I for one am ready to test development kernels against my
> USB disk appliance (1 TiB Iomega Prestige).

Regards

--
Czerno