El 02/04/2012 03:35 p.m., dmccunney escribió:
> On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 2:34 PM, Mark Brown <eufdp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> as usual, we all need more and better freeware,
>> and like the gnu flag says, free thinking...
>>
>> maybe someday someone will invent an operating system
>> that promotes user programming instead of suppresses it.
> <blink>
>
> Linux does.  It's open source.  You can get the code and modify it, or
> create complete new code.  So does Android (which is based on a Linux
> kernel.)  For that matter, the APIs for Windows and OS/X are
> [published, and you can create code to run under them.  Thousands of
> people do.
>
> Of course, you *do* have to learn to program, and *no* OS can relieve
> you of that.
> ______
> Dennis
> https://plus.google.com/u/0/105128793974319004519

But is easier to learn how to write DOS programs than Windows or Linux
programs.
DOS is a great OS to introduce programming.

A simple programming language as Qbasic or Euphoria give you near
total control over your hardware and OS functions.

Marco A. Achury
Tel: +58-(212)-6158777
Cel: +58-(414)-3142282
Skype: marcoachury