Hey,

   I was finnaly able to find a packet driver for my DOS computer (ethernet
connection), but for some reason Arachne shows the main page, but when I
try to go to a different page, it brings up a "roadrunner" search thing. I
tried to edit the wattcp.cfg file, like so:

   my_ip = dhcp
   netmask = 255.255.255.0
   gateway = 192.168.0.1
   domain_list = www.rr.com

I had to use our mac to find out our router ip (it was under "dhcp" as
"router"). I put the ip under the "gateway" section, which I don't know was
correct. Anyway, it didn't really work, so I'm at a loss of what to do
next. Arachne is at least able to connect, so I did something right. Also,
what does the mtcp.cfg file do? I know it has to do with ping and other
such things, but how do I use it? And how did it look originally (I
accidently did something and it made the file blank)? Any help on any of
these questions would be wonderful. Thanks!

                                           --- A FreeDOS User

P.S.- Please don't use any info I gave you to hack me or something like
that. I'm doing this on the honour system. Thanks! Again!