Dear experts,

I have some floppy images I want to use with FreeDos that is running in a VM
(VirtualBox). The images work fine with e.g. Windows in such an environment.

However with the virtual FreeDos, disk changes are not recognized: Only the
first Image that has been used after boot is show with e.g. dir, even when the
image has been remove or replaced.

I suppose that the problem is how to tell FreeDos that the disk has changed.

Anything I could do?

Thanks for your help!

Wo

PS The host system is Opensuse Linux 11.4