Hi,

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Aitor SantamarĂ­a <aitor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As you see, I am "a bit" delayed with mail.

No pressure!   ;-)

> The site looks very nice and neat now!!!

Yes it does.   :-)

> I was just wandering, whatever happened to those old technotes
> (usually text or mail exceprts) that there used to be?

You mean these or some others specifically?

http://www.freedos.org/technotes/

Hmmm, I see a broken link or two. Maybe he never finished it or it was
too much work (at the time)??

http://www.freedos.org/technotes/technote/

You mean like this?

http://www.freedos.org/technotes/technote/203.html

Dunno, but see below (mirror?).

http://freedos.gds.tuwien.ac.at/freedos/news/technote/

That looks vaguely correct, I suppose!   ;-)