> A++ would read again

For all those of us who do not speak "Germanicized" English,
would you care to say EXACTLY what-in-HELL the above means??

> Regards from our Bunch of Trolls That Ruin (TM)

And "Greetings" to you, Mr. "Junior" Troll (VERY "junior",
indeed!).   I see you must have learned NOTHING, from when
the late Pat Villani had to address you about some of your
posts against me, back in 2010!!   You should look-up what
we mean, when we say someone like you is "grandstanding"!!