Not sure if I've posted on the right list, but here goes !

Attempting to use a 320GB HD on a modern 6 core PC.

I got the HD formatted in Fat32 (I think).

Freedos seemed to have installed OK.

But when I power down it does not boot up !

How do I fix this ?

Or even burn a CD that boots into a full version of freedis v1.1 :

A very puzzled.

Tim