Hi Marcos,

That's interesting. It looks like your current FDNPKG installation is
not recognized as a package, so FDNPKG don't want to touch these old
files, because it thinks that they belong to something else than the
package in older version.

What do the command 'fdnpk checkupdates' say (if you are on v0.94 or newer)?

Can you tell me what is the version of your current FDNPKG tool? And how
have you installed it the first time?

Are the files that make the update fail (FDOS\appinfo\fdnpkg.lsm and
FDOS\BIN\fdnpkg.exe) listed in the %DOSDIR%\packages\fdnpkg.lst ?

cheers,
Mateusz