Well let me state publicly again that private communications are unwelcome
unless I have granted you permission.  Told you that before, then simply
kept ignoring your private efforts...feel sure you will not make that
mistake again.
I have just posted  a comparative  question at the wp for dos forum at
wordperfect universe.
www.wpuniverse.com
Where I am a member.
Equally working the discussion through the  survpc list where I have been
a member for decades.
Unless someone knows the answer to my spinwrite question, those lists may
be more helpful than here.  Others  using Norton  utilities v 8.0 not
withstanding of course.