Hi All

Still perservering and making some progress, although not confident enough
to post conclusions.
Running cpulevel.com produces the following.

C:\>cpulevel
CPULEVEL - public domain by Eric Auer 2004-2008
CPU brand is Vortex86 SoC / CPU is family 6 model 0 revision 1

        CPUID level 1 EAX_.... EBX_.... ECX_.... EDX_....
          values are: 00000601 00000000 00000000 00808911

CPUID level 1 feature bits in EDX:
  [FLOATING POINT]   [TIMESTAMP COUNT]  [cmpxchg8b op]     [SYSENTER/-EXIT]
  [CMOV opcode]      [MMX UNIT]

I have searched without success to see if I can enable some sort of Boot.log
file which records
all the boot steps and results.
Is there such a thing ?

-----