Hi,

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 10:46 AM, panyong <zlib...@icloud.com> wrote:

> I  installed FreeDOS1.1 on Parallels , and i want to install some software
> on the list http://www.freedos.org/software/

I don't have a Mac or Parallels. Does it even officially support DOS
at all? (Wikipedia says Parallels Desktop 8 does.)

A quick search shows this:  "How to install MS DOS 6.22 using
Parallels Desktop for Mac"

http://kb.parallels.com/en/113442

> I've tried to use a browser , but there is no on freedos . I've  also tried
> using the usb-flash-disk to share a file , but i fail again. I don't know
> how to copy the software-file to freedos.

Maybe setup an FTP server and swap files via that (see VBox guide below).

> Any help Using FreeDOS would be appreciated.

At risk of giving you redundant advice (and making you download yet
another 100 MB), have you tried VirtualBox? At least, some of us here
have more experience with it (and FreeDOS). At least a packet driver
and networking works there for me.

http://lazybrowndog.net/freedos/virtualbox/

Note that I know it's probably better to get Parallels working, but if
you can't do that, then for simplicity, if you can afford the
bandwidth, a suitable workaround might be to just use VirtualBox
instead. At least for now.