I'm getting error "overloaded or off line" at your link.
The link I tried was for registered users only.
The sound drivers all downloaded without any problem but
the main link to the program doesn't work here for some reason.

cheers
DS

-----
> from Actuate! Instantly Supercharge Your Business Reports and
> Dashboards
> with Interactivity, Sharing, Native Excel Exports, App Integration &
> more
> Get technology previously reserved for billion-dollar corporations,
> FREE

http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=157005751&iu=/4140/ostg.clk
trk

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052