On 07/07/2015 22:53, sparky4 wrote:
> my compiled nnansi version?

Looks good to me, although I find it lacks some clarity:

if I understand well, you took the "standard" nnansi and recompiled it
and/or added some #defines to include japanese support, is that right?

If so, then I don't think you should be listed as the "author" in the
LSM file, as it it would imply you created nnansi in the first place.
recompilation with very slight patching fits as 'maintenance' (hence you
should definitely appear as the maintainer, but not necessarily the author).

Also, it would be good to have some text file in sources that describes
what you did exactly to add Japanese support (even a patch file maybe?
if necessary)

Sorry if this is obvious -- what is "FreeDOS/V" ?

cheers,
Mateusz