I buy a lot of cheap used. Get rid of the old garbage. Besides
they come setup for a camera not a puter. The mbr contains a startup
program
for a camera. Besides a lot of flash chips are fakes.
When you format them the fakes stand out. An 8 gig chip
might reformat as a 2 gig because it really is a 2 gig chip
with the mbr doctored.
Thanks for the link.

cheers
DS

-----

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

NetZero now offers 4G mobile broadband. Sign up now.