My old puter doesn't read html 5. I have to use Android tablet.
It downloads apps OK but for other stuff it seems to balk.
Still learning how to get this Android to work well.
You remember I said that micro SD chips format slowly.
I take it back; I had a bad chip. If you put them in a cr-7100 adapter.
They're almost as fast as a CF chip.

cheers
DS

-----

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

NetZero now offers 4G mobile broadband. Sign up now.