On 3/29/2016 9:41 AM, Hans-Christian Koch wrote:

Hey Louis!

Thanks for your quick answer which helped me alot! Actually I just copied deltree.com to my C: directory and put in my autoexec.bat

alias rd=C:\deltree.com /y

Now when I do “rd C:\directory\directory2” it deletes the specified directory. I know it’s a pretty dirty solution (especially dangerous with /y switch) but I guess this works out for me J. Open for any suggestions!

I would seriously recommend against doing so. One typo, like an accidental space after the directory slash(es) and you wipe out far more than you intend, without any safeguard against it. It's pretty much like taking a shotgun with buckshot to shoot yourself in the foot. "Ab is' ab..."

Ralf

---